Thursday 27 December 2012

Steampunkin' the Kalesa

Season's greetings!

Nothing much to report at the moment as I've been juggling time between my day job, some personal stuff and the holidays. It's been grand doing all these but was obviously exhausting.

On Writing:

I'm trying to finish the history and descriptions of the tribes in my story and hopefully in a couple of days I'd be able to at least post it here for everyone.
No progress on the LOK but I may be able to squeeze in some time for it over the weekend.

Comics:

Here's a little sumthin' sumthin' to whet the appetite of those looking forward to the comic book. I present to you Jann Galino's Steampunk Kalesa:


I'll be posting something in the next couple of days. For now, it's best that we all celebrate the last days of this wonderful year of 2012, tie up all loose ends and prepare for what's looking like a very promising new year ahead.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment