Thursday 6 December 2012

Pin-up Art (LOG) by Talka Pt. 2

On Writing:

On the LOK story, I've managed to edit out around 800 words only to be replaced by 1200. It's alright, I guess, if I'm actually trying for prose but what I really should be doing is convert the work into a comic book script.  Will try to do a bit more over the weekend.

Talka Orbil, my LOG artist, just gave me the scans to the second batch of character pin-up art yesterday. Allow me to share some of them with you.

Oso in action


Oso study

As usual, the detail on Talka's works makes my jaw drop to the ground like an anvil. The old-timey Filipino art feel just makes it so interesting. His additional input on my concepts fits very well most of the time.
Oso's 'Heli-topter' above is all Talka's idea and it's ideas like these that immediately gets a welcome in my universe.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment