Saturday 26 January 2013

Guardians of Tabon

It's 2013. I'm still writing. Good.

Got nothing much to say today except that I've found several good people who are willing to help me out in finishing these projects. I'll probably tell everybody more about them when everything's solid enough.

For now I'd like to display the character designs for the Guardians of Tabon book which my sister Sascha and I have started to work on a few months ago. The story outline is complete and the initial draft of the story has been finished. I will start editing it again in about 3 months from now to give way for the primer I've been working on for the Landbridge of Gehenia stories.

The following designs were done by Mica Anunciacion

Anarian

Duhat

Duhat (again)

Temer

Niran

Onero

I'll be posting a bit more about the writing soon.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment